Get help finding the right Medicare policy for you. Learn about Medicare, search for Medicare plans in your area, and more.
Enter your zip code above or choose your state below to search for Medicare Advantage and Medicare drug plans, or keep reading to learn more about Medicare and our site.
What Medicare Policy Helper Offers
Whether you are trying to find a policy, trying to understand a policy, or just want a better understanding of how Medicare works, our main focus is on making Medicare easy. For example:
- We offer simple explanations of Medicare terms.
- We answer your Medicare questions.
- We provide a free guide to Medicare.
- We explain all the parts of Medicare.
- We give you up-to-date cost sharing information on all parts of Medicare.
- We present a jargon-free breakdown of Medicare plans in your region.
- We let you compare Medicare plans and insurers by comparing Medicare benefits, premiums, cost sharing, ratings, and more.
- And we even offer on-the-phone or in-person help from a live agent when it comes to choosing the right Medicare policy for you.
Just like the name suggests, MedicarePolicyHelper.com makes getting help with Medicare simple.
What is Medicare? Medicare is a federal health insurance program established in 1965. Medicare provides coverage for people who are 65 or older, people with disabilities, and people with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). Original Medicare comes in two parts, Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Part B (Medicare Insurance). Other parts of Medicare include Part C (Medicare Advantage) and Part D (Drug Coverage). Supplemental coverage called Medigap can be paired with Original Medicare to help “fill in the gaps.”
FACT: On our site, you’ll find all sorts of helpful information on Medicare. For example, the video above is a video explaining Medicare from the official HHS CMS YouTube channel. You can see the full playlist for “Medicare & You” here.
- Who is eligible for Medicare? HHS.Gov.