Find Medicare Advantage and Part D Plans
Get help finding the right Medicare Advantage or Drug plan for you.
Search for Medicare plans in your county and enroll online or over the phone.
Our team has over a decade of experience in health insurance and healthcare. Our site lists publically available information about Medicare Advantage and Medicare Drug plans to help you browse plans quickly.
We can put you in touch with licensed Medicare agents who can help you enroll in a Part C Advantage, Part D Drug, or Medigap plan today.
Browse 2022 Medicare Advantage and Medicare Drug Plans
Enter your zip code above or choose your state below to search for Medicare Advantage and Medicare drug plans.
Use our site to find and compare Medicare Advantage and Part D drug plans. Then, when you are ready to enroll, you can use our site to ask a licensed Medicare agent questions, sign up over the phone, or even enroll in a plan online yourself. Keep the following Medicare enrollment periods below in mind as you compare 2022 Part C and Part D plans:
Initial Enrollment: You can enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan with or without a drug plan or a Medicare drug plan when you first become eligible for Medicare. You can also enroll in guaranteed-issue Medigap during this time.
Keep reading to learn more about Medicare and our site.
What MedicarePolicyHelper.com Offers
Whether you are trying to find a Medicare Advantage or Drug policy, trying to understand a policy, or want a better understanding of how Medicare works, our focus is on making Medicare easy. For example:
- We offer simple explanations of Medicare terms.
- We answer your Medicare questions.
- We provide a guide to Medicare and links to official resources.
- We explain all the parts of Medicare.
- We give you up-to-date cost-sharing information on all parts of Medicare.
- We present a jargon-free breakdown of Medicare plans in your region.
- We let you browse Medicare Part C and Part D plans without putting in any information other than your location.
- We help you compare Medicare Part C and Part D plans by comparing Medicare benefits, premiums, cost-sharing, ratings, and more. We also help you compare Medigap plans.
- We make it easy to enroll in Medicare Part C and Part D online.
- And we even provide access to on-the-phone help from a licensed insurance agent who can help answer your Medicare questions and help you enroll in a plan.
Just like the name suggests, MedicarePolicyHelper.com makes getting help with Medicare Advantage and Medicare Drug plans simple.
FACT: You’ll Always Pay the Same No Matter How You Enroll. Medicare is highly regulated, so you’ll always pay exactly the same rate for your Medicare plan regardless of how you enroll. There is no extra fee or hidden costs for enrolling online or over the phone.
What is Medicare Policy Helper? MedicarePolicyHelper.com is an independent free-to-use informational website to help you find Medicare Advantage and Drug policies. We do not comment on Medicare legislative policies. The site is run and created by Massive Dog LLC. All plan info is publicly available from CMS and Medicare. Our has a decade of experience writing about health insurance. The site is purely informational, although we do provide access to licensed Medicare agents, platforms, and official insurer sites via our ad links and call numbers.