Get help finding the right Medicare policy for you.
Learn about Medicare, search for Medicare plans in your area, and more.
Find 2021 Medicare Advantage and Medicare Drug Plans
Enter your zip code above or choose your state below to search for Medicare Advantage and Medicare drug plans.
Use our site to find and compare Medicare Advantage and Part D Drug plans. Then, when you are ready to enroll, you can use our site to ask a licensed Medicare agent questions, sign up over the phone, or even enroll in a plan online yourself. Keep the following Medicare enrollment periods below in mind as you compare 2021 Medicare plans:
Initial Enrollment: You can enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan with or without a drug plan or a Medicare drug plan when you first become eligible for Medicare. You can also enroll in guaranteed-issue Medigap during this time.
Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment: From January 1 to March 31st, if you are enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan you can switch to a different Advantage plan with or without a drug plan, or switch to Original Medicare (and join a Medicare drug plan if you wish).
Keep reading to learn more about Medicare and our site.
What Medicare Policy Helper Offers
Whether you are trying to find a policy, trying to understand a policy, or want a better understanding of how Medicare works, our focus is on making Medicare easy. For example:
- We offer simple explanations of Medicare terms.
- We answer your Medicare questions.
- We provide a guide to Medicare and links to official resources.
- We explain all the parts of Medicare.
- We give you up-to-date cost-sharing information on all parts of Medicare.
- We present a jargon-free breakdown of Medicare plans in your region.
- We let you browse Medicare Part C and Part D plans without putting in any information other than your location.
- We help you compare Medicare Part C and Part D plans by comparing Medicare benefits, premiums, cost-sharing, ratings, and more. We also help you compare Medigap plans.
- We make it easy to enroll in Medicare Part C and Part D online.
- And we even provide access to on-the-phone help from a licensed insurance agent who can help answer your Medicare questions and help you enroll in a plan.
Just like the name suggests, MedicarePolicyHelper.com makes getting help with Medicare simple.
FACT: You’ll Always Pay the Same No Matter How You Enroll. Medicare is highly regulated, so you’ll always pay exactly the same rate for your Medicare plan regardless of how you enroll. There is no extra fee or hidden costs for enrolling online or over the phone.
What is Medicare? Medicare is a federal health insurance program established in 1965. Medicare provides coverage for people who are 65 or older, certain younger people with disabilities, and people with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). Original Medicare comes in two parts, Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Part B (Medicare Insurance). Other parts of Medicare include Part C (Medicare Advantage) and Part D (Perscription Drug Coverage). Supplemental Medicare coverage sold by private companies called Medigap can be paired with Original Medicare to help “fill in the gaps.” However, it should be noted that Medigap is not part of Medicare.
- Who is eligible for Medicare? HHS.Gov.