You can pay your Medicare Part A, Part B, and Part D premiums online, directly from your bank, via Medicare Easy Pay, or by mail. Part C and Medigap premium payments are paid directly to your insurer.
For Medicare Part C (including Part C plans bundled with Part D) premiums and Medigap premiums, you’ll get your bill in the mail and you can visit your insurer to set up autopay. Contact your insurer for details.
For Medicare Part A premiums, Part B premiums, and the Part D income-related monthly adjustment amount (Part D IRMAA), there are 4 ways to pay your bills:
1. Pay online through your secure Medicare account. You can pay by credit card, debit card, or from your checking or savings account.
2. Pay from your savings or checking account through your bank’s online bill payment service. You are paying directly from your checking or savings account.
3. Pay via Medicare Easy Pay. Easy Pay is a free service that automatically deducts your premium payments from your savings or checking account on the 20th of each month.
4. Mail your payment to Medicare. You can pay by check, money order, credit card, or debit card. Fill out the payment coupon that comes with your bill to avoid delays.
Mail your Medicare payment coupon and payment to:
Medicare Premium Collection Center
PO Box 790355
St. Louis, MO 63179-0355
- Pay Part A & Part B premiums. Medicare.Gov.
Can't find the answer? Ask your question here